Алийг нь сонгосноо сэтгэгдэл бичээд үлдээчихээрэй
Доорхи холбоос дээр дарна уу
Сэтгэл судлалын тэнхимээрээ:
АНУ дахь их дээд сургуулиуд
Их Британи дахь их дээд сургуулиуд
Зөвхөн сс-ийн тэнхимээрээ биш, бүхэлдээ:
Дэлхийн бүх их дээд сургуулиуд зэрэглэлээрээ
Top 10 Psychology Colleges in the USA
9. University of California in Berkeley
8. University of PennsylvaniaUniversity of Pennsylvania is actually the oldest in North America and first opened its doors in 1887 and since that date has produced some of the top psychological scientists in the world. The University of Pennsylvania itself is actually much older and has the honor of being the first true university in the United States. This school had its first building erected in 1740 and was the brainchild of Benjamin Franklin. Currently, Penn has over 20,000 full-time students and over 4500 professors.
7. U of M Twin Citiesuniversities. This department has a very wide range of psychology classes in applied fields and really stands out in this area. The psychology department at the U of M works closely with other departments because they realize psychology is changing and new discoveries are happening at an amazing rate in the 21st century. The University of Minnesota is an enormous school with over 51,000 students and 3,100 professors.
6. HarvardHarvard. Surprisingly, this school is only number six on the list. Harvard first opened the doors to its psychology department in the 1800s and has been named the best school for graduate level psychology for decades. Harvard is the oldest “school” in the United States and was founded in 1636 but it wasn’t technically considered a university until 1780. Harvard is located in Boston, Massachusetts and currently has almost 20,000 students enrolled.
5. The University Of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
4. UCLAUniversity of California Los Angeles has long been known to be one of the best schools in the nation and their psychology department is top notch. Located in the Westwood area of Los Angeles, UCLA was founded in 1919 and has more applicants per year than any other school in the United States. The psychology program at UCLA specializes in the psychology, cognitive sciences, and psychobiology fields and as an undergraduate, these will be your three choices for major study but you can also minor in gerontology, applied developmental psychology, or cognitive science. UCLA currently has close to 40,000 students enrolled. Traffic can be a factor if you attend UCLA so the school highly encourages you to use public transportation as much as possible.
3. YaleYale University is one of the big three along with Stanford and Harvard and is extremely well known as top of the line school. Yale is located in Connecticut and was originally established in 1701 and has always been highly regarded around the world. Especially when it comes to their law program. The psychology program at Yale specializes in research of behavioral neuroscience, clinical psychology, cognitive psychology, developmental psychology, and social/personality psychology.
Yale was also listed as second in College Crunch’s Top 50 Colleges in 2009 list.
2. University of Michigan, Ann ArborUniversity of Michigan offers an amazing psychology program and is home to a tremendous amount of psychological research. This university started in Detroit in 1817 but was moved to Ann Arbor in 1837. The psychology department offers degrees in almost every area of psychology and many of the professors here have been honored for excellence and contributing to new knowledge in the psychology area. There are over 41,000 students currently enrolled in the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
1. StanfordJust the name Stanford is associated with excellence in almost every way. This school consistently ranks number one in the area of psychology and with good reason. Stanford is the home to 17 different research labs for the psychological study and 5 professors in this department have won awards in 2009 already. The psychology department at Stanford was created in 1892 and since that date, has excelled in every area of psychological study. There are currently just under 15,000 students enrolled at Stanford University in 2009.
Top Universities in the UK for Psychology Degree Courses
- 1 Cambridge
- 2 Oxford
- 3 University College London
- 4 Bristol
- 5 St Andrews
- 6 Nottingham
- 7 Bath
- 8 York
- 9 Cardiff
- 10 Durham
- 11 Newcastle
- 12 Royal Holloway
- 13 Sheffield
- 14 Exeter
- 15 Warwick
- 16 Surrey
- 17 Southampton
- 18 Sussex
- 19 Glasgow
- 20 Reading
- Hertworshire (?)
- Stanford (Indra, Tungalag, Telmen)
- UCSD (Turburam, Enkhtushig, ?)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (Munhk-Orgil, ? , ?)
- Yale (Amarmend, Lhagvaa, Ulamjavhklan)